Enjoy RuneScape? Check out Prodigy-X!

Who is Novalto?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Novalto, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Novalto

Novalto Resigned

Hey guys, i’ve decided to tell you guys a little more about me.

My name is Ramon, i’m a 24 years of age, and i’m from the Netherlands. I was born on 30th of July 1993. So, i’ve studied IT in college and have an actual degree in it, but i’ve been driving taxi for about 3,5 years now because i love to drive. I’ve taught myself some programming languages which are HTML, PHP and CSS, those are mainly website based programming languages. About 2 years ago i started my own Minecraft Server mainly for me and my cousin to play survival on. Eventually i literally became obsessed with plugins and Minecraft development in general. Eventually we had a steady playerbase of about 15 players online at a time. After a while i had to stop the server because i could no longer afford the server bills, mainly because i was moving out of my parent’s house and buying my own place. So yeah, i saw this opportunity to make a great community and an awesome Minecraft server called ProdigyCraft :).

Thanks for reading and until next time,

-Novalto

Zerzon97, Nosere and Magilicious like this.
  2. Redrum

Redrum Diamond Donor

Welcome to the Prodigy community Novalto :) Amazing job with the server you have there.

Magilicious likes this.
  3. Nosere

Nosere Certified Prodigy

good to see enthusiastic people working on the mc server :)

Novalto likes this.