Enjoy RuneScape? Check out Prodigy-X!

Who is I?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Magilicious, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Magilicious

Magilicious ProdigyCraft Owner
    Owner

Hello there,

Let me introduce myself, please.
    So my name is Joël, also known as Magilicious on ProdigyX or Elopix on ProdigyCraft.
    I am 19 years old and I live in the Netherlands.

Currently, I am studying Communication & Multimedia Design and I specialize in Multimedia Concepting & Design. You probably don't know what this study means so let me explain.
    It basically is graphic design and marketing mixed. I make designs, logo's, commercials, posters, campaigns and things like magazines. That sort of stuff. But besides that, I get a look at the marketing side of it. So I study how companies put themselves out there and how they try to get the customer to do something. Marketing Strategy and that sort of stuff.

I work at Domino's Pizza, as a delivery driver. On an electric bicycle.
    I have been doing this work for almost 1,5 years now I think. And I became Driver of the Year 2016 at my store, which earned me a hat with my name on it. This might sound stupid but Domino's has its own kind of culture. So if you work there you will understand.

Besides work and school, I love to do some artsy things. I am also a graffiti writer/artist whatever you want to call it. You can follow me on Instagram at @sailor_graffiti
    Also, I am a metalhead and love rock/metal music. My favourite band is Avatar.

Gaming has been a huge part of my life as well and I have been doing it for such a long time now. And I still love to do it. However, these days I like to play online games more than ever because I get to be part of a community. I started playing Minecraft when it was in beta and later on my brother's computer where he was playing one server. Eventually, I bought Minecraft specifically to play that server. This was in 2011.
    I have been playing this server for years, and became moderator and admin on there too. The playerbase used to be like 200 players at any given time. However, we all grew up and got older and at some point, we weren't getting a lot of new players so the playerbase kind of died. Eventually, after like 6 years I think, the server eventually closed.

Right now I get the opportunity to do what I loved to do, be helpful to others while being part of a community. And I hope you will become part of it aswell. :)

#1 Magilicious, Nov 20, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
    Ember likes this.
  2. Shadow

Shadow Diamond Donor

Ayyyy mahh nibba.

[​IMG]

hmm ok.

Sup mah dude.

Magilicious likes this.
  3. Magilicious

Magilicious ProdigyCraft Owner
    Owner

I started with Minecraft Classic and then bought it in December 2011.

4. Zerzon97

Zerzon97 Diamond Donor

[​IMG]
    sincerely Zerson the grafix dude.​

Magilicious likes this.
  5. Ember

Ember Newbie Prodigy
    Prodigy

You're adorable Elo!

Magilicious likes this.
  6. bencerda1

bencerda1 ProdigyCraft Developer