Enjoy RuneScape? Check out Prodigy-X!

What’s next?

Discussion in 'Updates' started by Novalto, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Novalto

Novalto Resigned

Hello Prodigies,

Here’s a little update on what we are planning to do on the next few days/weeks.

FACTIONS

Shop rework:

The factions shop and economy are pretty messed up right now. That’s why i’m gonna rework the entire shop and all it’s prices to make it more balanced and challenging. I will also reset every existing users’s balance to 1000$ since there were quite some exploits in terms of buying items for cheap, crafting something, and then selling it again.

Trading/Auction House:

I either gonna remove the ability to sell items to the shop directly, or make them terribly low. I will however try to get a nice economy going with selling and buying items from other players. This will be done either via a trading plugin, auction house plugin or maybe even both.

SURVIVAL

Crates:

We’ve been experimenting with crates in factions lately, and we want to add crates to all gamemodes with different items in then, you will get a key for the voting crate everytime you vote on one of the links.

Better world generator:

I’v been thinking about making an entirely new survival world with something called betterworldgenerator, which is a plugin which can create awesome worlds with different kinds of trees and terrain. Then again, i don’t want to force people to start all over so maybe i will just make a second survival world for that so people can choose if they want vanilla or betterworld survival, or as i’d like to call it Epic World Survival.

Those are the main things we will be focussing on for now, again if you have any suggestions let me know!

Thanks for reading!

-Novalto

Redrum likes this.