Enjoy RuneScape? Check out Prodigy-X!

Update [8.11.2017]

Discussion in 'Updates' started by Novalto, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Novalto

Novalto Resigned

Hello Prodigies,

Today i’ve been focussing mainly on server side things like small bugfixes. I’ve also installed 3 plugins which will mostly make the lives of developers a lot easier, one of the plugins contain a very big update which is Skywars. The biggest issue for me today was getting a plugin to work that contains a lot of awesome stuff for Donators like pets, particle effects, gadgets, mood heads etc. Stay tuned for that aswell! I’ve also had a chat with Chase who has been abcent for the past couple of weeks due to personal reasons, and i’m happy to say he will be developing with me again soon so hopefully we can speed things up a bit. However i’m getting close to the end of my holiday which means i have to go back to work soon so i’ll have a lot less time to work on the server then. However i will still be trying to put as much efford into it as i have been i simply won’t be able to because i have to get them bills payd ;).

Anyways that’s it for now i hope you all will enjoy the new content and as always, Untill next time

-Novalto

Magilicious and Venom Snake like this.
  2. Magilicious

Magilicious ProdigyCraft Owner
    Owner

You are doing an amazing job man!