Enjoy RuneScape? Check out Prodigy-X!

Tony_Rose's Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tony_Rose, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Tony_Rose

Tony_Rose Newbie Prodigy

My name is Tony_Rose and i decided to show you guys my interests in sections. i joined this server just a few minutes ago and hope to become one of the greatest players too. Just kidding i'm horrible at everything. I do hope to apply for staff/Builder soon. I also hope to improve this server the time that i am on it.

FOOD:I really love food especially Pizza and burgers. My favorite type of pizza would have to be a meat lovers with stuffed crust from Pizza Hut. And my Favorite type of burger would probably have to be Triple Bacon Cheeseburger from Apple DEEZ NUTS.
    MUSIC/ARTS: I love DJ moosic and EDM's. Some of my favorite Dj's are Martin Garrix, Skrillex, Zedd, and Avici. I make some clips of music too but have not released them because they would probably not doing anything to my life. I also make some picture with ShotoPhop and am willing to make minor art for those of you who ask.
    MINECRAFT: I wanted to join a small server so i searched "New Minecraft Servers" on Google and spent a total of like 30 seconds and found this server and copied it into my server IP address. So i Joined and like i said earlier i want to make this community and server better for the future. I quit my old server because the staff were absolute Shizer poppers so i quit.
    BUILDS:I have some other builds on other servers that i have done in the past so i will show some screenshots of those at the end of this comment.
    CITY:I used to live in NYC but was born in LA but i just recently moved to a small town in Missouri. The reason is because my dad works with some agency and i only wrote this part because i felt like the rest of this intro was too small. BTW if you don't believe me you can ask on of me friends QueenDoggy (find her discord).

Thats all i had to say i just thank thee who welcome those who need friends.
    Your
    Fellow Prodigy,
    Tony_Rose

Builds wont upload right now I'll try again another time

Magilicious likes this.
  2. Magilicious

Magilicious ProdigyCraft Owner
    Owner

Welcome to the server Tony! I hope you will enjoy your stay! =)

3. Novalto

Novalto Resigned

Thanks for sharing this with us, Tony! we're very glad that we can get motivated players like you to join our server!

4. Ember

Ember Newbie Prodigy
    Prodigy

Welcome to the server! I hope you enjoy your time!

Ember.

5. Tony_Rose

Tony_Rose Newbie Prodigy