Enjoy RuneScape? Check out Prodigy-X!

Staff feedback

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Novalto, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Novalto

Novalto Resigned

Hello Prodigies, I’d like everyone to give us some staff feedback, even if you are staff yourself.

Format:

Owners:
    William -
    Novalto -

Developers:
    NebTheDev -

Community Managers:
    Elopix -

Admins:
    DragonOfEmber -
    Bencerda1 -

Builders:
    Bsomers12 -

Moderators:

Supports:

Vedere -

-Novalto

2. Novalto

Novalto Resigned

Owners:
    William - Will’s my mentor. He’s a great owner and i’m striving to become one too. Sometimes i wish you were a little more involved in the whole prodigycraft thing, but i know you’re busy enough as it is.
    Novalto - i can improve, that’s for sure.

Developers:
    NebTheDev - you’re a good dev, eventhough you are busy with a lot of things i and i don’t see you as a real prodigycraft diehard you’re doing a good job with helping me out on the development thing. Though you should communicate with me more about stuff you are doing.

Community Managers:
    Elopix - You’ve been very loyal since the start. You’re also very critical on everything i do which sometimes helps me to improve myself and sometimes annoys me to no end. Overall you’re a great member of the staff team. I look forward to see what else you have in store other than you have already shown me.

Admins:
    DragonOfEmber - you are a very nice person, you are very caring about stuff but you are very afraid of people bringing you down. You should mainly work on yourself and your fears, i know that’s not always easy but i’m sure you can do it - other than that you are a great asset to the team.
    Bencerda1 - you seem very professional and i can’t wait to see what you can do to help the server grow. You seem like a nice guy and i’m glad you’ve joined the prodigycraft team.

Builders:
    Bsomers12 - enthousiastic builder, i think you’re kinda insecure but you are a good builder. As the first builder we’ve had in a long time i wish you good luck in your further road to success in this server.

Moderators:

Supports:

Vedere - you’re a bit inexperienced but you’re a quick learner. I like you as a person and i think you’re a nice member of our team eventhough you have quite some things to learn. Keep up the good work and i hope we can keep you as a staff member for a long time.

Thanks for reading,

-Novalto

Ember likes this.
  3. Magilicious

Magilicious ProdigyCraft Owner
    Owner

Owners

[​IMG] William - I got to be honest with you William, I've only messaged with you on Discord and I have never seen you in-game. So I don't really know much about you.
    However, you seem like a chill dude but the only feedback I would be able to give you is to be more involved with ProdigyCraft perhaps.

[​IMG] Novalto - You changed quite a bit since he first started the server. Used to be kind of childish from time to time, now you are way more professional. Occasionally, you do some things I don't agree with but this changed too. You sort of changed your vision of controlling the server. Giving me some power over the Faction server which I really appreciate a lot man. You are really making this server better. Though I do have to say that sometimes you are annoyed too quickly. But you are doing great anyways.

Developers

[​IMG] NebTheDev - Let me start off by saying that I really do appreciate the work you do for this server.
    However, there have been some occasions where you did things without discussing it with other people first, so on your own initiative. That's something I don't quite appreciate.
    The work you do for this server usually is fine but I feel like you are a bit rusty. I think you are capable of doing some amazing work and I would love to see that.

Community Managers

[​IMG] Elopix - Right now, I would say I am childish from time to time, swearing too much probably. Also, I think I might have to much critique on people. However, I do believe critique is important from time to time I want to work on the way I give people this feedback. Besides that, I believe I could be a bit more professional and less of a player.

Admins

[​IMG] DragonOfEmber - Ember, you are a great personality and you are very kind. However, when you became an admin for the first time I didn't really agree with the decision because I didn't think you were ready for it. You showed me wrong. However, you still have to learn a bunch of things and you got to be less unsure about yourself. I believe you would like a system where players get punished for a set amount of hours for example for certain reasons. However, I believe you are perfectly able to determine this punishment yourself without a said system. Aside from that, you are interacting amazingly with players.

[​IMG] bencerda1 - Well then, Ben... You like your 'promotion' ;)
    To be honest with you, I don't think any staff position suits you except Developer.
    That's what you are best at and what you like to do the most. So I would love to see you become that at some point. Aside from that, you are a chill dude with a lot of knowledge about a lot of stuff.
    Professional and a great person. However, I'd like to ask you to tease me a bit less since other faction members are starting to do it to me too now. Which I don't really appreciate.
    Anyways, you deserve a position you are good at. Developer.

Builders

[​IMG] bsomers12 - Only recently you became part of our team so I don't have a lot to give you feedback about. You know what happened when you first got your powers and I wasn't happy about that. You won't be doing it ever again, which I appreciate. You are an honest guy and likeable.
    Keep doing what you do man, I am looking forward to seeing your builds on the server.

Moderators

-

Supports

[​IMG] Vedere - I got to be honest, I have some questions about you being a staff member. I saw you more as a player to be fair. However, you are doing just fine as a staff member right now so I guess I was wrong. Though you showed to be a bit impatient sometimes. You are a decent staff member I think.
    Not much else to say about you.

If anybody has questions about the feedback I gave you, please let me know and I can elaborate.

Ember and Novalto like this.
  4. Ember

Ember Newbie Prodigy
    Prodigy

Owners:
    William - Hello William! I can't really say too much about you, William, though I do have one tiny complaint about your constant use of @everyone in discord, lol. you use it quite often for PX updates, but your network is now both PX and PC, and not all of us play PX. I do think you could be a tad bit more involved in the server, and/or it's player base, but you seem to be a very understanding person from what I've heard, and you seem to listen to what everyone has to say, which I think is a really good quality to have.

Novalto - Hey, Nova! There have been some things you've done that I haven't agreed with, but every time I've brought anything up, you've taken the time to consider it and not be offended by what I've said, which I believe makes you more professional than a lot of people I know. There have been a few - or maybe it was just the one? - misunderstandings, but I think we both worked through that together, and came out of the whole ordeal with open minds, which I appreciate. You spend a lot of your free time on the server, and despite all the crap you get about running it, you are doing a really good job with it. You should be proud of the work you've done for the server.

Developers:
    NebTheDev - Hiya, Neb! I'd like to start out by mentioning that I think you do a good job as a developer but, and I'm going to sound like a broken record here and say, you are not as active a player as I think you could be. I get it, you're a busy person, and believe me, I understand, but it is my opinion that logging on one day a week is not enough for a developer. Having a connection with the player base and being able to see their needs and wants means that you can proactively make the server better - so long as you talk to the rest of us about what you plan on doing first. This was an issue that I think all of us agree needs to be fixed, though now that you're aware that we all think this way, I believe you might take it into consideration. You do your best to keep up with all our demands, which I think we all appreciate, so thank you. Anyways, I'll leave it at that as I've already made this too long.

Community Managers:
    Elopix - Hey, Elo! What to say, what to say...? How about we start on the swearing, luv? I mean, I for one, get the brunt of your swearing, though I do know you made a New Years resolution to stop swearing as much and that you had a streak going - which you broke while talking to me. Having been on the server from almost the very beginning, you are I believe our most senior staff member aside from the owners, which means you know a lot about the server. You are often helping me when I have questions, or when I need the support, which I am really grateful for, so thank you. I think I'll end this one here, because I do tend to go on forever and have a feeling my feedback post will be the longest, sorry! Plus, I critique you enough in our voice chats.

Admins:
    DragonOfEmber - Hello, it's me, I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet. Well, we all know I need to be more confident in myself, which is a major issue, but I'd like to add that I do tend to go AFK a little too much, which leads to me missing some questions players have asked. I also tend to talk about myself too much, so I'm going to cut this off here.

Bencerda1 - Hola, Ben! I don't think you've been staff long enough for me to say anything really, but I do believe you are a caring person and a great asset to the staff team. You seem to have a sort of fatherly role within the group of people in your faction, which I think leads to good qualities in a person. From what I can tell, you are quick to make sure everyone is okay if something goes wrong, and are always willing to help. You make a good staff member as far as I'm concerned and I can't wait to get to know you better!

Builders:
    Bsomers12 - Hey, B! You haven't been on the staff team long enough for me to really critique you as much as the rest - which I'm sure you'll be grateful for - but I would like to say, I think you'll make a great builder. As Nova said, you need to be more confident with your builds, ask you don't give yourself enough credit! You're a really nice person, and I'm glad you're part of the team!

Moderators:

Supports:

Vedere - Hiya Chels! I don't really get to be online with you much, but I would like to say I think you make a good member of our team. From what I can tell, you try to help people as much as possible, which is great! Since we don't really play much together, there isn't really anything I can critique. You're a nice person, and it's great to have your contribution to the team!

Novalto and Magilicious like this.
  5. Bsomers12

Bsomers12 Newbie Prodigy
    Builder Prodigy

Owners:

William - William I don’t know you and I’ve never met you but I want to say thanks for this server. I’d like to see you more active with it and the players but I understand everyone’s got their own lives.

Novalto -Your devotion to improving the server and making sure everyone is ok makes hopping on worthwhile. I see you as a father figure but at the same time a friend.

Developers:

NebTheDev - Neb I only talked to you or met you once and that was for 5 minutes. From what everyone is saying it seems like you’re doing a good job as developer.

Community Managers:

Elopix -Elo you encouraged me to apply for builder after my first week on the server. You’re a really nice guy to chill with on the server and I’m glad we have someone like you on the staff. You’re an all round great guy.

Admins:

DragonOfEmber -Ember you’re always there to lend a hand or to give advice . I agree with the others on the fact that you’re doing a good job as admin on the server . You got to stop being so hard on yourself you’re a really nice girl.

Bencerda1 - Ben I don’t really know you too well to make any comments about you but I’d like to see you become the best admin you can be . From the times I’ve spoken to you you’re a nice guy.

Builders:

Bsomers12 -I got to work on my insecurities towards my builds and myself. I want to live up to the expactions of the builder everyone seems to think I am . With the help of the staff I’m sure this will improve.

Moderators:

Supports:

Vedere - Hola chels. If there’s ever a time on the server I needed help you were there to help . You encourage the best of people and you don’t like to see anyone down. I hope you go further through the ranks some day. Only bad thing I got to say is you moved out on us :(

Novalto likes this.
  6. Breakfast

Breakfast ProdigyCraft Moderator
    Prodigy

I'M SORRY!

Novalto likes this.
  7. Breakfast

Breakfast ProdigyCraft Moderator
    Prodigy

Owners:
    Will - Like everyone else has said. need to be involved in the server more. But i know that px is your special baby and you're working on that most of the time, so it's not too big of a deal for me. You're a nice person and all that other good stuff :)

Ramon Noodles - Nothing to say about you tbh. the amazing server is self explanatory.... Keep up the good work :h:.
    Need to put more work into Forum posts in the way of guides. eg. commands.

Developers:
    NebTheDev - You're doing a great job. keep it up! feel like you rush some things though, like when you make commands and what-not, you forget to give permissions and all that. but it's no biggie really. easy fix.

Community Managers:
    ELO-L - Good staff. Mr. BigBossMan keep up the stuff. Feel like you don't like me much though.

Admins:
    Ember :h: - You're an awesome Admin TBH. need to be more confident though and decide things for yourself though IMO. Other than that... Great job. :h: x

Bencordial1 - Haven't seen you really... But a very nice guy from what i have seen / heard. Keep it up :)

Builders:
    Bennnnnn! - My savior! Thanks for ALL the building you're done for me (even the stuff i told you to remove) You need more confidence in your builds though! you're AWESOME at it. keep the outstanding builds coming! -insert new rank here "Head Builder"-

Moderators:

Supports:
    No One Special - uhh...? idk.

Novalto likes this.
  8. William

William Owner

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I agree that I need to be more involved with ProdigyCraft moving forward (hopefully starting very soon, we're just working on some really big stuff over at Prodigy-X). I couldn't be happier with my decision to hand this community/server off to Novalto, he has done some amazing work so far!

I look forward to being around here more often and getting to meet you all, see you soon :)

Novalto, Magilicious and Breakfast like this.
  9. Novalto

Novalto Resigned

Thanks for the feedback everyone, i’m reading some very nice things about everyone, though i’d like to point out that the server wouldn’t be as awesome as it would be without everyone who is on the staff team and everyone who gave me suggestions.

10. bencerda1

bencerda1 ProdigyCraft Developer
    Server Developer Prodigy

A bit overdue from when I said I might, but here goes. None are reflective of anybody's ability to effectively use their role, as that can be done elsewhere. So, this is mainly just reflecting on the personality

Owners:
    William - Don't know much about you, but I know you joined once and had one of my male faction members hit on you for shits and giggles. We apologize for him, but he's interesting once you know him.

Novalto - You seem nice, but very busy. A bit repetitively redundant at times (redundancy in statement intentional), but seem to understand how to run the server well. Should be interesting to see the server grow in the future.

Devs:
    NebTheDev - Don't know much on you, but you seem to know generally what you're doing, but are not afraid to ask if you need it.

Community Managers:
    Elopix - Dirty racer, but decent person to meet. Seems more than helpful but can go along with a bit of trash talking if that happens to occur.

Admins:
    DragonOfEmber - Nice person, but you bring yourself down too much. Work through whatever problems you are facing with a high head and remember we're here to help!

Me - Fairly blunt on some topics, but I feel I am a decent enough person. I'm not afraid to point out my flaws when I face them though.

Builders:
    bsomers12 - Don't know much about you, but you seem to get along with everyone well.

Supports:
    Vedere - Don't know you well, but you seem nice and willing to help. With a bit of improvement, I bet you'll be a moderator in no-time.