Enjoy RuneScape? Check out Prodigy-X!

Staff Feedback (January 2018)

Discussion in 'Staff Announcements' started by Magilicious, Jan 31, 2018.

?

Staff Member of the Month January

1. Bencerda1

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. Elopix

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  3. Sizzle44

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Bsomers12

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  5. Reesethor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Magilicious

Magilicious ProdigyCraft Owner
    Owner

Hello, Prodigies!

So we have just finished our first month in 2018 and I believe it's time for some feedback on the team again. I want to make the feedback monthly so expect there to be a new topic at the end of February too.

The point of this topic is to gain some more information about our staff team and what we can improve.
    To make this happen I want you to be as honest as possible in order for us to actually learn from our feedback. Please, do not feel obligated to give us feedback. However, we would really appreciate it.
    So here is the current list of staff members. Thank you in advance!

Owners
    William:
    Novalto:

Developers
    Bencerda1:
    Nexoness:

Managers
    Elopix:

Admins
    Lexficus:

Moderators
    Sizzle44:

Supports

Reesethor:

Builders
    Bsomers12:

Novalto likes this.
  2. Redrum

Redrum Diamond Donor

Owner
    Novalto: Amazing owner, tested with him in early stages of the Server and it's come such a long way. Hundreds of hours he's put into the server is very noticeable, extremely nice work.

Developers
    Bencerda1: dont see u on much, maybe step up the activity
    Nexoness: dont see u on much, maybe step up the activity

Managers
    Elopix: Amazing Community Manager, very involved and knowledgeable on the server. Always nice to talk to and resolves and matters to the best of his ability.

Admins
    Lexficus: dont see u on much, maybe step up the activity

Moderators
    Sizzle44: dont see u on much, maybe step up the activity

Supports
    Reesethor: dont see u on much, maybe step up the activity

Builders
    Bsomers12: dont see u on much, maybe step up the activity

3. Novalto

Novalto Resigned

Owners
    William: Nothing changed since last feedback, stay awesome, try to get a little more involved in ProdigyCraft.
    Novalto: -

Developers
    Bencerda1: Awesome dev, you know what you’re doing and i appreciate all of your work so far.
    Nexoness: It’s not been long enough to have an opinion about you, though i can’t wait to see what you can do for us in the long run.

I feel like this Dev team is awesome!

Managers
    Elopix: You know how i feel about you. Stay as active as you are and stay professional.

Admins
    Lexficus: get more active nub, other than that Karim is bae.

Moderators
    Sizzle44: Hard to judge really, we haven’t had a lot of situations where your “moderation” has been needed thus far. From what i have seen you’re doing fine.

Supports

Reesethor: Nice guy, though a little inactive. Great input om suggestions though, keep it up!

Builders
    Bsomers12: Little inactive aswell, but you’re doing an awesome job on the new survival spawn! Can’t wait to see it done! Keep up the good work.

William likes this.
  4. bencerda1

bencerda1 ProdigyCraft Developer
    Server Developer Prodigy

Owners:
    William - Still not much known, seen you on a grant total of twice I think. You seemed cool from the host migration stuff.
    Novalto - Mega busy, sometimes a bit confused. Overall seems competent and a decent owner.

Devs:
    Me - I'm me.
    Nexoness - Knows his stuff, worked with him before. Straightforward person with plenty of knowledge

CM:
    Elopix - A bit too cocky, otherwise seems to be decent at his role.

Admins:
    Lexficus - Don't know much, don't see him on super often. I do know he juggles between PX and PC

Mods:
    sizzle44 - Seems like a decent guy, from the limited time I've talked with him he seems to just kinda like to hang out.

Supports:
    Reesethor - Don't know you well because our schedules rarely line up, but you seem eager to advance

Builders:
    bsomers12 - Seem like a decent person, looks like an awesome builder. Great job on the Factions spawn and the new Survival spawn is looking great so far.

Novalto likes this.
  5. SuperVenom101

SuperVenom101 Newbie Prodigy

Owners
    William: Seen you maybe twice, both times you've been pretty ok. Not much more to say here.

Novalto: Good owner, works well with community trying to implement things suggested by the players. Overall really like you as an owner.

Developers
    Bencerda1: Know him irl so my review would be 'tainted' by such I believe, but getting that out of the way he tries to fix any weird issues that pop up and does it pretty quickly, overall good dev.

Nexoness: Only recently met you (or re-met you, honestly can't remember), but you seem to do good stuff. Much prefer the new tab by the way.

Managers
    Elopix: Great manager. Tries his hardest to get things implemented. Really cool and listens to all my little rants without too much complaint.

Admins
    Lexficus: Other than being inactive, seems pretty cools. AFAIK he juggles between the MC server and the Runescape server, so it makes sense that he might not be on much.

Moderators
    Sizzle44: Hang out with him all the time, even share a level in our base, but as of right now he doesn't even have the tools to truly moderate and would actually require getting one of the other staff on to even kick/mute someone. Once that is fixed I'm sure he'd be great at it, but as of right now he's more of a hall monitor than anything.

Supports

Reesethor: I don't see him/interact with him much so I don't have much to say other than that he's either fairly inactive or we just get on at very different times.

Builders
    Bsomers12: Love the new spawn, but I don't really interact with you much as you're almost always on Plots and I don't go there unless it's to just test something real quick.

Magilicious and Novalto like this.
  6. Magilicious

Magilicious ProdigyCraft Owner
    Owner

Owners
    William: Obviously, you work pretty hard on ProdigyX as well but it would be nice to see you online more often and get to know us a bit more. Besides that, the one time we were in a call together you seemed to be a really cool guy and straightforward which is really useful. But yes, right now you are inactive on here - which is a shame because I think you would like the community. However, it is completely understandable and probably also the reason why we have someone like Novalto.

Novalto: Our dear friend Novalto, you work really hard for and on this server and that goes to show. You already changed a lot since the beginning of this server and in a really positive way and you are trying to get this server to the next level. Already gotten some donations which is a good thing too! The only feedback I would give you has to be very honest and realistic, that is why I want to tell you that you sometimes break these (for now) unwritten rules like no excessive use of caps. Right now, I can already imagine you saying 'why complain about such a small thing?' - well here is the thing. When you do this, you do not look professional at all but rather a bit childish, something that is fine by me but I don't think this is what you want to be looking like. There are these small details in the way you talk in chat that you may not realize sometimes that actually do make you look this way. But do not worry mate! This is - in my opinion - something you could improve very easily very fast. I just thought it would be useful to actually tell you this.

Obviously, things would've been very different without you being the owner of this server and I am happy to see you being involved as much as you are. In all my years of being on servers and playing different games, I have seen a few guys like you who actually show their community and players how much they care about them and the server. Besides that, you give me a lot of freedom to - as well - try to take this server to the next level. This is something I really do appreciate as well of you because I feel that you trust my opinion and vision enough to actually try to make it a reality.

Developers
    Bencerda1: While you haven't been with us as a developer for that long yet I do think I am able to give you some feedback. Let's just start off by saying you are a very nice dude and you have a lot of knowledge about a lot of things. You obviously have a lot of experience with developing and servers.
    Having you on our team makes us able to achieve many more things than before since you know what you are doing and are able to help us understand things as well. There just are a couple of things I want you to know. I assume you do realize this but you tend to be afk a lot while being online, the issue is that if someone needs help you won't be able to respond. However, it does add to the player-count which compensates it somewhat. Besides that, you sometimes want to argue about things I ask you. Overal, you are a great addition to the team. Keep going.

Nexoness: You only just joined the team so I won't really have any feedback for you. Just wanted to tell you that the things you did thus far have been good and well executed. You do what is asked of you without question. Looking forward to working with you a lot more.

Managers
    Elopix: I won't be giving myself feedback this time, so feel welcome to give me some instead.

Admins
    Lexficus: As most of us know, you are staff on both ProdigyX and ProdigyCraft. However, you always seem to be more focused on ProdigyX - which I understand. However, that does mean you are less active on ProdigyCraft unfortunately. You seem to be a nice guy even though I don't talk to you very often. But yes, I got to be honest and tell you that I do think you should be more active as an Admin on ProdigyCraft. Since you haven't been that active I won't be able to give you a lot of feedback but I think you understand.

Moderators
    Sizzle44: So, Matt. About you. We have been in a fair amount of calls and I think you are a great guy. I do have to apologize for you not having your powers yet but we are looking into it. Besides that, there haven't really been a lot of situations where you needed to use your powers but that will happen someday I am sure and when that time comes I think you are more than able to deal with the situation successfully. However, I do have to point out that we had a situation with you the other day which did surprise me to be completely honest but I am sure this won't happen twice. Overal, you are a good addition to the team. You are also active and have some good suggestions for the server. Keep it up.

Supports

Reesethor: You probably know what I am going to say so yeh. You are a bit inactive recently. However, you did talk to me about it and I think that was a smart move on your part, so I do understand why you are inactive. But, that doesn't take away the fair point that you are inactive and this is something I am sure you will be able to change at some point.
    Just like Matt, there haven't really been a bunch of situations where you needed to use your powers, so I can't give you feedback on that aspect. Good guy, just unfortunate that you are inactive.

Builders
    Bsomers12: Last but not least, we have another Ben. So, you have been with us for a while now and we have worked on some interesting things together. For the new Factions spawn, I shared my ideas with you and you have been working really well on this project. I am proud of what we have accomplished thus far and am looking forward to the other project you are working on right now, it's looking great so far mate.

I want to say thank you to every single one of you for being part of this amazing team and I am looking forward to the future! If you have any questions about the feedback I gave you please let me know, I am more than happy to further elaborate if need be.

William and Novalto like this.