Enjoy RuneScape? Check out Prodigy-X!

Server Update [McMMO, 13-12-17]

Discussion in 'Updates' started by Magilicious, Dec 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Magilicious

Magilicious ProdigyCraft Owner
    Owner

Hello, Prodigies!

I am more than happy to announce that we have finally implemented the McMMO plugin into the Faction and the Survival server!
    So what is McMMO exactly? Well, McMMO is a plugin for Minecraft that brings an RPG-like experience to exist in the world of Minecraft complete with skill levelling, special abilities, rare loot, brand new mechanics and a more in-depth PvP!

McMMO's main function is to incorporate an RPG-like skill system that players will have access to right from the beginning. Depending on how much a certain tool is used or a certain action is performed, players will gain experience that will eventually add bonuses such as double drops, rare drops, or ability enhancement.

I won't go too in-depth into the plugin because each skill has its own characteristics and abilities.
    However, I will tell you something about how it works.

As I said before, it comes down to just playing as you would normally do. However, you get experience from mining blocks and while doing so you level up your skills.
    For example, while you are on your mining trip deep down you will earn experience and level up your Mining skill.
    Besides that, you will have an ability that you can use, for the Mining skill this will be the Super Breaker ability. This ability will enable you to break blocks way faster than normal for a short amount of time.

Other skills obviously have different abilities but those will be quite self-explanatory when you use them. If you want to get more information about a certain skill in-game, type the command /<skillname>
    For example, /mining to see information about the Mining skill. This will explain how the skill works as well as additional information and information about the ability.

If you want to see your current statistics you can type the command /mcstats.
    This command will bring up a little list of your levels.
    To see the leaderboard you can use the command /mctop <skill>.

Finally, the McMMO plugin comes with a party option which gives you the option to a separate chat with your party, as well as sharing experience for levels, as well as item sharing. To check out the party options type the command /party help

If you have any questions about this plugin let me know, or any other staff member.
    Alternatively, you can look at the McMMO wiki, right here.

Enjoy your day, and Happy Gaming!
    Greetings, Elopix.