Enjoy RuneScape? Check out Prodigy-X!

Server Update [27-02-2018]

Discussion in 'Updates' started by Novalto, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Novalto

Novalto Resigned

Hello Prodigies,

First i’d like to apoligize for the stuff that happened yesterday that causes the factions server and survival server to roll-back 4 days. We will do anything and everything to prevent this from happening again.

Auto Backup

We will be working on an automatic back-up systen that will run once a day and possibly automatically delete back-ups over 2 weeks old.
    @bencerda1 will be releasing an update for that when it’s done.

Survival

We are still working on the new Survival world, check Discord for a sneak-peak of the new spawn. Just a friendly reminder we will handle this change the same way as we handled the Factions change. I will leave the old world open to access for a week after the release of the new world, so you guys can transfer your items over. We will not be assisting you guys by using WorldEdit to transfer your bases, so keep that in mind.

Questing

Additionally, i will be working on a Questing Plugin implementation for Survival so you guys can take it even to another level. Some of the features will be:

• Helpful NPCs! Quests can be given by NPCs using Citizens 2! Players can also talk to, deliver items to, or kill, NPCs if you so desire.
    • Delicious rewards! Give items, experience, permissions, and/or perks from other plugins! Leaderboards are available should you decide to hand out Quest Points.
    • Get creative! Objectives range from item delivery and enchanting, to mob/player killing and reaching locations.
    • Unique events! Cause lightning strikes, potion effects, mob swarms, hunger, teleportation and more!
    • Attention grabbing! By default, NPCs show a particle effect above their heads when quests become available. Players can view those quests via inventory GUI, if configured.
    Also, it will also interact with other plugins like Vault to get rewards, McMMO to set certain skill requirements for certain quests and Citizens for NPC interaction to get Quests etc.

This is everything for now, Stay Tuned!

Untill next time,

-Novalto