Enjoy RuneScape? Check out Prodigy-X!

Prodigy Modded Beta is Launched!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Chase, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Chase

Chase Resigned

Hello Prodigies,

I am happy to announce that the Modded Minecraft Server is up and running and will currently be in Beta till I can get all the bugs sorted out. At this time if you would like to join and help with the troubleshooting process your help will be appreciated. Please note that due to the nature of modded minecraft resets or complete wipes might be required at times so please don't get too attached to your game progress during this beta.

This modpack contains a general assortment of tech and magic mods as well as some food oriented mods for those who like to spice up their game. A full list of mods can be found in the linked thread https://mc.theprodigynetwork.com/forums/threads/modded-minecraft-server-update.4697/.

If you're interested in joining us on this grand adventure to find the limits of the minecraft world then please follow the steps below and join us on our journey.

1. If you do not already have the Technic Launcher downloaded you will first need to proceed to this link and download it for your Pc's OS. https://www.technicpack.net/download.

1a. If you downloaded the launcher please install it at this time and sign in using your normal mojang account used in our other server.

1b. After signing in please proceed to the launcher options menu by clicking the tab labeled "launcher options". In this menu under java settings you will see an option labeled "memory" which should be set at 1Gb by default. This setting will need to be changed to 4Gb minimum, Preferably this should be set higher if possible but do not allocate more than half of your available ram to the launcher.

2. Following your successful installation and setup of the launcher options you will need to click on the "modpacks" tab at the top left. Once you are in this tab you will need to click on the search bar in the upper left corner of the page and copy/paste the link provided here. http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/modded-prodigycraft. After you search the link a modpack named "Prodigycraft Modded" should appear in the column on the left. Click on this modpack then click on the install button in the bottom right corner.

3. Once your modpack is downloaded hit the play button and go get a snack and maybe something to drink..... (this might take a while).

4. Hit play and click multiplayer. Once in this menu hit "add server" then input the following address. 192.169.81.174

5. Congratulations after all this you should finally be able to play on the server!!!

(optional) For those still having FPS issues you can download a mod called "optifine" for minecraft v.1.7.10 (link provided below) which will further help your FPS by adding more options to configure your graphics in-game. http://adf.ly/404181/optifine.net/adloadx?f=OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_E3.jar. This should be downloaded to your download destination. From here move it to your desktop for ease of access in a later step if it hasn't already been downloaded there. Open up your Technic Launcher and click on the "Modpacks" tab then make sure you are looking at our pack. Once there click on the button labeled "modpack options" then hit open. A new window should pop up showing a bunch of folders, .txt files, and .bat files. The folder you will be looking for is labeled "mods" you will need to move the optifine jar file into this folder then you are done and it is successfully installed. You can now close the window and start your minecraft as stated previously. After doing this you can open your video settings and a new group of options should be available.

We welcome everyone and look forward to your help and feedback as we work to perfect our modded server for all Players to enjoy. We thank you for your patience and pioneering attitude as we work through these first few weeks of bug fixes and content updates. We'll see you server side!

-Chase

2. Eclipse1997

Eclipse1997 Newbie Prodigy

Awesome! Can't wait to play.

Novalto likes this.
  3. Novalto

Novalto Resigned

Awesome, Chase!

4. Christopher Powelson

Christopher Powelson Newbie Prodigy

Joining now! Can't wait to see all the work you have done!!

5. PsychoCells

PsychoCells Newbie Prodigy

I tried to install it but i'm too special to get 64 bit java working rip

6. Chase

Chase Resigned

Do you need me to provide you a link to get 64 bit?

7. PsychoCells

that would be kind

8. Chase

Chase Resigned

9. PsychoCells

Thanks, but it's still sayin' i only have 32 bit java and won't let me change my RAM, so i'll just take a pass and let you guys upload some screenshots :)

10. Chase

Chase Resigned

S
    so it’s saying you require 64 bit???

11. Chase

Chase Resigned

Message me in discord and I’ll try to figure this out

12. Edmundron

Edmundron Newbie Prodigy

Hi!
    You can make extra income online in several ways:

1. Forex trading. Your job as a trader is to buy currency at a cheaper rate and sell it at the more expensive. The difference is your profit. You can also do it in reverse. Knowing that the price for the currency will go down, you sell it at the expensive rate and buy it back later at a cheaper price. The difference in price makes your forex profit. Marginal forex trading may be risky, but highly profitable.
    You need a good and honest Forex broker to start trading, I recommend Roboforex.

2. Crypto trading. Same as Forex trading, but you buy and sell Crypto currencies.
    For Crypto trading I recommend Binance, it's one of the biggest platform.

3. Affiliate Marketing. This is a way to earn commissions from another person or company by promoting their products or services. When someone buys as a result of your marketing, you make money. As an affiliate marketer, you'll make money by connecting people with products of services.
    You can attend this free masterclass about how to start Affiliate Marketing business online fast.

Also I can recommend Clickbank Univercity, step-by-step training program where you can learn proven strategies, principles and tactics every super affiliate uses.

13. Edmundron

Edmundron Newbie Prodigy

Hello!
    You can make extra income online in several ways:

1. Forex trading. Your job as a trader is to buy currency at a cheaper rate and sell it at the more expensive. The difference is your profit. You can also do it in reverse. Knowing that the price for the currency will go down, you sell it at the expensive rate and buy it back later at a cheaper price. The difference in price makes your forex profit. Marginal forex trading may be risky, but highly profitable.
    You need a good and honest Forex broker to start trading, I recommend Roboforex.

2. Crypto trading. Same as Forex trading, but you buy and sell Crypto currencies.
    For Crypto trading I recommend Binance, it's one of the biggest platform.

3. Affiliate Marketing. This is a way to earn commissions from another person or company by promoting their products or services. When someone buys as a result of your marketing, you make money. As an affiliate marketer, you'll make money by connecting people with products of services.
    You can attend this free masterclass about how to start Affiliate Marketing business online fast.

Also I can recommend Clickbank Univercity, step-by-step training program where you can learn proven strategies, principles and tactics every super affiliate uses.