Enjoy RuneScape? Check out Prodigy-X!

Nexoness, the ruling Sheep

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nexo, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Nexo

Nexo Newbie Prodigy
    Prodigy

Helloooowww Prodigies!

About myself
    You may or may not know me already, but I'm Nexoness and I'm from The Netherlands. I like gaming and really anything computer related. I am currently going to college where I study Facility Management. In my spare time I work as an all-around employee in a supermarket, the time I've got left I spend on gaming and such.

[​IMG]

MineCraft
    I started playing MineCraft on the first of October 2011 and joined a server called EpicMineTime. I got promoted to a rank called Server Inspector after about 3 weeks and started my career. After a few weeks, I got promoted to Administrator and skipped Moderator rank. I stayed on the team as Admin until the 25th of October when I took over the server. I then merged my own server called NexoCraft with EpicMineTime to combine the communities.

Other interests
    Besides gaming, my main interests are working on different things on my computer. One of these interests is my own fictional country, which I won't bother you with too much. I also spend a lot of time working with a 3D program called Blender.

PsychoCells and Novalto like this.