Enjoy RuneScape? Check out Prodigy-X!

Future Updates [20.2.18]

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Novalto, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Novalto

Novalto Resigned

Hello Prodigies,

It's been awhile, i'll give you guys a heads up about what we're planning to fix in the near future.

First Things First.

I've not been able to work on the server as much as i'd like in the past few weeks because i got a lot of stuff going on at the job at the moment. But i'm gonna try to push these updates out as soon as possible.

Events.

Next to some updates, we're gonna try to host a few events in the future as well,
    If you guys have any suggestions for events, please be kind enough to share them with us!
    Few events we have in mind:
    • Voting Event
    A Voting Event is an event where you can get rewards for voting more than other players. for example, if we can get voting to log per user, we can see who's voting the most and then we will reward the top 3 voters.

• Building Competition in Plots
    We've tried this one before but it wasn't really a success. However, i want to try it again at some point where we have more people to compete.

• KitBattle Madness
    KitBattle Madness is basically a kitbattle tournament with rewards for the top 3 players with the least deaths after an x amount of time.

Shop Updates

I've gotten a lot of requests to add items to the /shop lately, and we're gonna be trying to tweak the prices more as well, We're not just planning on the Factions store, we want to make better shops for Skyblock and Survival as well.

Buycraft Store

Thanks to @Magilicious the store looks a bit better now, and also we've changed the prices a bit lately too, more info about the prices on this link

Check it out!
    [​IMG]

Bugfixes

Also we're working on some bugs that will for example send you to the wrong world after switching server.
    If any of you find bugs, please share it with us!

That's all for now folks, of course we will keep you guys updated on those Events/Updates

Until next time,

-Novalto

Magilicious likes this.
  2. Magilicious

Magilicious ProdigyCraft Owner
    Owner

Sounds like a plan!