Enjoy RuneScape? Check out Prodigy-X!

Ember The Perfectly Insane

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ember, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Ember

Ember Newbie Prodigy
    Prodigy

Hello. Since the other two have done this, I guess I should too, haha.

My real name is not something I like being used, so I'm going to ask you all to call me Ember, which comes from my ingame Minecraft name; DragonOfEmber.

I am by no means a special person, though I try my best to be nice to everyone. I'm 18, and fresh out of high school, but have taken a year off in favour of recuperating after a lot of bad luck that has been thrown my way. Although I'm currently on break from school, I still love to read, draw and write - when I'm not playing Minecraft that is!

I am a stereotypical Canadian who's vocabulary pretty much only includes 'Eh' and 'Sorry', though the latter is the more common of the two. I work at an ice cream store with 238 flavours of ice cream that you can choose from, though there are over 500 flavours total. Don't ask me what flavours we have, because I can - and will - list at least half the store, and although it's amusing for some, it gets rather annoying after the first 5 flavours. (For those of you who are curious, here are a few; Campfire S'mores, Death by Mango, Bailey's Chocolate Cheesecake, Roasted Garlic, Olive Oil and Pink Salt, Blue Cheese Pear Gorgonzola, and Ferrero Roche).

One last thing; Having been through what feels like hell and back, I understand the Importance of talking while going through a bad situation. If any of you ever need someone to talk to, please don't hesitate to message me. I am more than willing to talk things through. Sometimes all it takes is a stranger listening to what you have to say to feel like someone cares about you.

This is, I believe, all I need to say for you to truly understand who I am as a person, and as such, will be signing off now.

Thank you for reading,
    Over and Out,
    -Ember.

Magilicious likes this.
  2. Novalto

Novalto Resigned

I need a full list of ice cream flavours.
    Jk ;) :h:

3. Redrum

Redrum Diamond Donor

What the actual f*

Novalto likes this.
  4. Ember

Ember Newbie Prodigy
    Prodigy

There's more.... lots more

5. Redrum

Redrum Diamond Donor

Should expand on the flavors that aren't very normal :D