Enjoy RuneScape? Check out Prodigy-X!

Content Update [11.6.2017]

Discussion in 'Updates' started by Novalto, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Novalto

Novalto Resigned

Hello and Welcome Prodigies, to the brand new website!

i've been working on a few changes here and there and i'll be looking to get more content added throughout the week.

Plots!

I've added PlotSquared which is an awesome plugin that allows players to get their own plots to build on in Creative mode. Use /warp Plots to go there.
    The plots are currently 50x50 blocks which is pretty big, i can make a new plots world with bigger plots but let me know in the #suggestions chat on discord!

To Claim the nearest free plot, use /p auto, it will teleport you to it once it's done claiming. then if you want to go to your plot again after you leave, just do /p tp or you can also visit other people's plots by using /p tp (username).

HungerGames

I've removed HungerGames for now (the world still exists but it's not longer accessible for people).
    I really feel like it has too much bugs that i need to fix first i hope it will work out and i will try my best to get it up and running again.

Hub / Home

I'm thinking about making a new hub more RS related, to get it closer to the origins of Prodigy-X. I have to keep in mind though that i need to satisfy the Minecraft players more than the RSPS players. So for me it's a challenge to make everybody happy. I will make a poll when i finished making the hub concept, so stay tuned for that.

That's it for now folks.
    Enjoy!

#1 Novalto, Nov 6, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
    Magilicious likes this.
  2. Jacob

Jacob Diamond Donor

Lele noice m8