Enjoy RuneScape? Check out Prodigy-X!

Content update [11.23.17]

Discussion in 'Updates' started by Novalto, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Novalto

Novalto Resigned

Hello Prodigies!

I'm proud to announce that the BungeeCord setup is done!
    Let me sum up the main changes for you guys;

• Seperated Survival, Factions and Skyblock from the main hub server
    • You can no longer warp to those worlds, instead you must use /server (name)
    • The Economy (your balance, and the /shop) is now seperate for every gamemode.
    • Per world inventory is no longer needed because a different server means a different inventory anyways
    • Minigames / Creative are still part of the main hub server, so you can still use /cmi warp in the hub to go to plots, parkour, hub and pvp
    • The server will run a lot smoother as it has less worlds/plugins per server to handle.
    Though you are in a different server basically, the ''tab'' players will show all the people online, even from a different server, also the chat is global so you can still communicate with people even if they are in a different server/gamemode.

This update will unfortunately roll back some players because Factions, Survival and Skyblock now all have their own files, including player files. We wanted to do this update for a while but it's kinda tricky getting everything to work so i worked with another developer to get this done.

There are still some bugs here and there but that's mainly because basically everything had to be reconfigured.

I hope you will all enjoy this update and as always, until next time

-Novalto

Zerzon97, NebTheDev and Magilicious like this.
  2. Magilicious

Magilicious ProdigyCraft Owner
    Owner

Keep up the good work!

3. NebTheDev

NebTheDev Minecraft Developer

As of this moment most bugs are fixed.
    Once all other bugs are fixed I think we will be releasing the server very soon.

Novalto and Magilicious like this.